• length: 20 feet (One pair)
• Wire Gauge: 10AWG
• Rating Voltage: -DC :1.8KV -AC: 0.6~1KV
• Degree of Protection: IP65
• Fire Rated: IEC60332-1
• Temperature: -40~﹢90℃
• Normal Cross Sectional Area of the Conductor (mm2): 6.0
• Service life: ＞25 years（ -40~﹢90℃）
One pair ( 1 piece black + 1 piece red ) 20 Feet 10AWG MC4 CableOne pair ( 1 piece black + 1 piece red ) 20 Feet 10AWG Solar Extension Cable.
Extends and locks built-in cables.
Two cables with MC4 connecters at one end connecting to solar panel and bare on the other end connecting to solar charge controller.
The wiring is weatherproof and designed to withstand extreme heat and cold.
Solar panel cable is typically sold in 14, 12 and 10 AWG sizes. The solar panel cable offered in this listing is 10 AWG which is the largest diameter of the three. Using large diameter cable minimizes power loss in your solar panel system.